Your privary is of utmost importance to us. This being the case, we have developed this Policy for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, and disclose, and make use of personal information.
- Before or at time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We collect and use personal information with the sole objective of fulfilling the purposes specificed by us and for other appropriate purposes, unless we obtain the approval of the individual concerned or as required by the law.
- We only retain personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes as proposed.
- We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual or business entity concerned.
- Personal data should be pertinent to the reason for which it is used, and, to the extent necessary for those reasons, and should be authentic, thorough, and recent.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards and measures against loss or theft, as well as unapproved access, disclosure, coping, use, or modification.
- We will make readily promptly available to all customers information about our policies and practices relating to the administration of personal information.
- We are fully commited to conducting our business in strict accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentialist of personal information is safeguarded and maintained.